The San Diego Leadership Alliance is hosting its third Boards and Commissions Training on Wednesday, October 9th from 6:00-7:30 at the Thomas Jefferson School of Law.
The training will cover the importance of board service and current government and non-profit board opportunities. Panelists include:
- Mona Pasquil, Appointments Secretary for Governor Jerry Brown
- David Hall, San Diego County Assistant Clerk of the Board
- Efrem Bycer, Founder of BoardNext
Space is limited so reserve your spot today! Light refreshments and food will be served.
This event is cohosted by:
- Leaders 2020
- The San Diego Foundation
- American Constitution Society, San Diego Lawyer Chapter
- Thomas Jefferson Law School
- Lawyers Club of San Diego
- Emerging Practitioners in Philanthropy, San Diego Chapter