This event is sold out, but Circulate San Diego will have another on 2/23 — sign up here.
Join Circulate San Diego, San Diego Leadership Alliance and other partners for a panel and discussion on how residents of the City of San Diego can serve on their local community planning groups.
Community planning groups are an important mechanism for determining how San Diego will grow and develop. Circulate San Diego is encouraging a diverse group of committed San Diegans to participate in the City’s community planning groups.
Panelists will speak on:
- The value they get out of serving on a community planning group,
- Tips for how to get elected to a planning group, and
- Views on the role planning groups play in San Diego’s growth and development.
See also Circulate San Diego's resource page on how to join your Community Planning Group.
Confirmed panelists include:
- Maya Rosas, Member, member, Uptown Planners
- Samantha Ollinger, former member, City Heights Area Planning Committee
- Gary Rotto, former chairperson, Serra Mesa Planning Group
- Nancy Graham, City of San Diego Planning Department
Moderated by Colin Parent, Policy Counsel, Circulate San Diego
- Circulate San Diego
- Young Nonprofit Professionals Network of San Diego
- San Diego Leadership Alliance
- Transit Center
- San Diego Lawyer Chapter of the American Constitution Society
- Thomas Jefferson School of Law
- Leaders 2020
- yGEN of the Building Industry Association of San Diego
1155 Island Ave
San Diego, CA 92101
Google map and directions